is hiring HR Analytics Specialists with functional or technical experience in any of popular HR Systems like SuccessFactors, Workday, SAP HCM, ADP, Oracle Fusion HCM; Who are equally good with any database and a flair for data analytics.
Come, be part of HR Analytics revolution that has the potential to change the way organizations manage and perceive their talent, by leveraging Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics.
To be eligible for this opportunity. You must have the following:
- Atleast 5 years of technical or functional experience in any major HR System or ERP
- Atleast 1 full cycle implementation experience.
- Strong with SQL / PLSQL and understanding of data architecture.
- It would be an icing on the cake if you know any ETL tools like Informatica or Talend.
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL, SQL Server
- Strong understanding of HR Domain
- Ability to visualize and present raw data into a visually appealing and meaningful dashboards.
What we offer
- A paradigm shift in your career with exposure to Data Analytics
- Gain expertise and insight into People Analytics domain
- Flexible and performance driven work environment
We help companies make decisions based on their data. SplashBI empowers organizations to understand the full story behind their data with our HR analytics platform. We enable company’s users to make data driven decisions by providing them with the necessary Actionable Intelligence – Anywhere or Anytime. splashBI is offered on cloud or on premise and comes with great amount of pre-built content (reports/dashboards) and data models to help the users get started quickly including Mobile (which comes free).