Splash Business Intelligence
The Business Development Representative, a UK based position, will be responsible for supporting and executing on all aspects of inbound and outbound lead development to create a robust pipeline of opportunities for the International field based Sales Team to work on. As part of this role the job holder will continually build, develop and mine a database of prospective clients, initiating and cultivating these relationships to identify and qualify opportunities. The position will require the candidate to develop a strong level of expertise and credibility on the company’s solutions, the market place as well as the competition to help identify how the company’s solutions can be best presented to a prospective client using a business benefit approach. The candidate should have a desire to move into field sales within a 1 to 2 year timescale.
HR BDR role definition:
· Targeted on producing 12 BANT qualified opportunities per quarter.
· Working with the OSR to prospect into a defined list of target accounts incl. finding key contacts, systems used, potential needs, etc.
· Outbound prospecting to tier 1 countries – UK
· Working with partners to prospect into tier 2 countries – Nordics, Benelux, UAE, Oman
· Assisting ISR team to qualify incoming enquiries
· Work on personal development with the intention of becoming an OSR FY2023.
· Identify new clients and accounts to meet and exceed goals by making cold calls, prospecting social media, following up and converting leads from both marketing campaigns and incoming enquiries into fully qualified leads
· Develop and maintain a detailed, organized and comprehensive database of potential opportunities, including cold, warm and active leads
· Take direct responsibility for outbound sales prospecting from initial contact to nurturing the relationship through to final opportunity qualification before hand-off the qualified lead to the appropriate field Sales Executive.
· Provide input and support on sales strategies, marketing initiatives, competitive intelligence, pricing programs and product enhancements
· Development of territory in conjunction with the field Sales Team
· Make outbound cold calls to targeted prospects to build company profiles and relationships as well as identify potential opportunities
· Qualify inbound inquiries and distribute to the Field Sales Team as appropriate
· Support marketing campaign and program efforts to targeted prospects or customers
· Where appropriate, make presentations or product demonstrations to customers and prospects to progress sales cycles
· Management of sales records and updates using the company CRM system.
Skills and Experience
· BS/BA Degree in business related field preferred, or equivalent preferred
· Previous successful experience as either an inside sales or field sales professional
· Business language fluency in English
· Proven ability to achieve/exceed sales targets and quotas
· Experience with selling enterprise products/services, ASP or SaaS
· Sales or marketing experience as well as knowledge in the HR or analytics software market would be beneficial, although not mandatory
· Previous cold calling experience required as well as proven lead generation success within new and prospective accounts
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Previous experience working with CRM systems
· Tenacious, inventive and resilient in the achievement of personal and business objectives