We are looking for a Java Developer who is responsible to work in Java and Spring Boot to develop a thin layer of rest services which will connect third party application web services and database layer to extract and send data to front-end UI clients.
· Work with other engineers, Architecture, Product Management, and QA teams to develop innovative solutions.
· Perform hands-on Java Development, adoption of modern software engineering & delivery practices using Java, Spring Boot REST/Microservices
· Work closely with Lead to understand needs around client stakeholder management
· Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
· Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
Skills and Qualifications
· 3+ years of experience with Java development
· Proven knowledge of server-side web technologies, Java, SpringBoot, and Microservices
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Must Have Springboot, 3 years (Required)
· Should have Experience in Java/J2EE technology with expertise in Java / Restful Webservices.
· Should have good experience in the Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Rest Controller and Spring Batch.
· Good on RESTful Services including the API documentation.
· Should be familiar on the Design Patterns and Java 8 features.
· Should have worked on Git, and Continuous Integration environment like Jenkins.
· Should have worked on the dependency Management like Maven
· Should have experience in developing SQLs. Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL
Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies