DevOps – Engineer (3 to 6 Years Experience)
· Design and build systems for continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Hands on experience in various CI-CD tools
· Experience in any modern scripting language to accommodate automation on Windows and Linux
· Good understanding on environment propagation and patching mechanism
· Build and maintain tools to support internal teams
· To automate routine tasks to increase efficiency across the team
· To consider automation a necessity, not a luxury
Qualifications and Skillset:
· Hands-on experience in developing solutions with DevOps CD/CI implementation using Jenkins, Dockers, and AWS concepts.
· Hands-on experience in Version control tools like GIT and repository manager like Artifactory.
· Hands-on experience in shell scripting.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Manage and coordinate code releases and notifications
· Req. understanding & Implementation of DevOps, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS concepts and POC development
· Be in sync with PM (onshore), Tech Manager, Lead of respective initiative on the requirement, and align to timeline expectation and expected to estimate & commit to the deliverables