Splash Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd.
8106647275 [email protected]
- Installation, configuration, RedHat, Linux, OEL, IBM, AIX, HP-UX , 11i, R12, 12.2, Patch Analysis, AD utilities, Shell scripting, Weblogic, cloning,
12.1.x to 12.2.x
- Experience in installation and configuring Oracle database servers on multiple operating environments like Red Hat Linux, OEL, IBM AIX,HP-UX Platforms
- Responsible for cloning databases from production to test / development environments and maintain the users data integrity on the test / development environments.
- Co-ordinate with application admin for refreshes activities.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Oracle Application 11i,R12 and 12.2 in a Multi- tier architecture.
- Knowledge on Upgradation of database from Oracle 9.x to Oracle 10g,11g and 12c,18c
- Maintaining, Administering of Oracle Databases and other Oracle products of Large DB Size
- Patch Analysis and Patching of both Apps, DB tier.
- AD utilities (adop,adpatch, adclone, adadmin, adctrl etc.)
- Troubleshooting of Application.
- create custom responsibilities, request groups and menus
- creating and Managing Concurrent Managers and Concurrent Programs.
- Cloning of the Applications using Rapid Clone and adclone.
- Shell scripting.
- Web-logic administration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge Tomcat administration.
- Knowledge MySQL administration
- Knowledge on could like AWS, Oracle Public cloud, Azure.
- Communication skills.
Roles & Roles Responsibilities:
- Will be working closely with the Content / Solutions team to provide BI and Analytics & Reports to more than 200 clients across US and Europe.
- Will be working with the specialised team that focuses on Oracle Financials reports and analytics.