We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented BI Developer to join our dynamic People Analytics team. This team is responsible for building data engineering pipeline, ETL from various HCM applications our product supports/plans to support. We process large volumes of data every day and transform that data into information that powers decisions for our customers. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. What you do matters and has significant impact on the customers we serve.
- Be passionate about data engineering, data warehouse and analytics as a means of business optimization and process transformation.
- Participate in SDLC – analysis, design, development, unit test, documentation etc. – of the product
- Be the techno-functional expert for some of the modules team is responsible for.
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy
- Build effective working relationships with SMEs and users both internal and external.
- Mentor, coach and train junior team members.
- Work across multi-functional teams to formulate and fine tune design ideas and guidelines
- 4+ Years of experience in Database Development in any of the databases like Oracle, Postgres, SQLServer, MYSQL etc.
- Should have strong SQL knowledge.
- Should have DB Programming like PL/SQL, PL/PgSQL etc.
- Must be very strong in writing Functions and Procedures.
- At least 1 year of experience in data modeling.
- Should be able to understand functional requirements and come up with possible solutions.
- Self-driven. Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Nice to have experience in HCM applications such as Workday, ADP, Ultipro, Kronos, Oracle Cloud HCM, Successfactor etc. but not Mandatory.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an agile team.