Oracle, analysis, design, development, unit test, documentation, sql, plsql, postgresql, HCM,
PLSQL, SQL, DATA MODELLING, ANALYSIS, DEVELOP, POSTGRESQL, HCM,
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Senior BI Developer to join our dynamic People Analytics team. This team is responsible for building data engineering pipeline from various HCM applications our product supports/plans to support. We process large volumes of data every day and transform that data into information that powers decisions for our customers. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. What you do matters and has significant impact on the customers we serve.
- Be passionate about data engineering, data warehouse and analytics as a means of business optimization and process transformation.
- Participate in SDLC – analysis, design, development, unit test, documentation etc. – of the product
- Be the techno-functional expert for some of the modules team is responsible for.
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy
- Build effective working relationships with SMEs and users both internal and external.
- Mentor, coach and train junior team members.
- Work across multi-functional teams to formulate and fine tune design ideas and guidelines.
- Be Hands on with SQL and PLSQL.
· 5 to 6 Years of experience in an and around SQL and PL/SQL.
· Strong Data Modelling Knowledge.
· Must have worked on any of the HCM applications such as Workday, ADP, Ultipro, Kronos, Oracle Cloud HCM, Successfactor.
· Experience in 2 or more of these modules – Core HR, Payroll, Talent Management, Absence Management, Time and Attendance, Recruitment.
· Knowledge of PostgreSQL would be an added advantage.
· Should be able to understand functional requirements, and come up with solutions.
· Should have good knowledge/understanding of configuration of the HCM Application candidate having expertise in. This includes the configuration of Business Processes, Set-up, and Security.
· Self-driven. Perform duties with minimal supervision.
· Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
· Abiliy to work in an agile team.