Splash Business Intelligence
- Full Time
- Hot Job
- Urgent Position
9885001831 [email protected]
Senior AWS SysOps Engineer/Administrator
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build and automate Cloud Infrastructure components by leveraging Infrastructure as code.
- Create and Managing VM’s with different combinations of OS and software using EC2 / RDS / Patching.
- Implement monitoring and handling resources.
- Ensure Highly available & Fault-tolerant applications/Infrastructure in AWS
- Build and Manage infrastructure automation scripts and templates, and integrating with DevOps tools
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and security standards.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, cost effectiveness and high availability in the cloud.
- Suggest and identify new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform.
- 7+ years System Operations / Cloud ops Administrator
- 4 + years working in AWS Services
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (Must Have)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional (Good to Have)
- AWS Certified Security Specialty (Good to Have)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty (Good to Have)
- Other-worldly communications and customer service skills
- An infectious, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, and more
- Fluency with modern DevOps concepts, CI/CD processes, git commands, container platforms (docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.)
- Experience in Implementing on AWS Security HUB, AWS Macie and WAF.
- Experiencing in Implementing advanced Network Setups on AWS.
- Experience working in Shell Scripting. Ruby/Python/Chef is good to have.