Roles & Responsibilities:
Includes the below listed but not limited to
· 100% customer facing
· Perform triage and troubleshooting support tickets that needs deeper knowledge in respective domain.
· Build and maintain advanced skillset/knowledge in troubleshooting, infrastructure, and product portfolio.
· Create bugs in Jira for incidents and service requests as needed.
· Initiate and co-ordinate one-off patching process.
· Escalation to other teams under existing SLOs.
· Perform scheduled and documented configuration changes or deployments.
· Knowledge sharing, including training tier 1 employees and cross-training peers.
· Receive and document knowledge/solutions from Dev.
· Author, edit, and QA knowledgebase articles
Knowledge and Skills:
· Working knowledge of Oracle EBS and/or Oracle Cloud HCM modules – Core HR, Payroll, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Time & labor, and Learning Management.
· Knowledge of legal entity, business unit, organization structure, workforce structures etc. for different legislations
· Should have strong SQL & PL/SQL Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, active listening, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
· Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
Experience and Education:
· 4 to 6 Years of experience in Oracle Cloud HCM or EBS HRMS R12
· Experience in Support at L2 level in the last 2 years
· Working in different time zones especially US or Europe.