Manager IT – Infrastructure, is technically responsible for the design, sizing, prototyping, development, implementation, and testing of Infrastructure on On-Premises and Cloud (AWS, OCI) not limited to Servers, VMware, OpenStack and OpenShift, Physical Storage (SAN), Server & Client Windows Operating System, Active Networking, Passive Networking, and peripheral equipment, as well as leading and acting as the project manager from IT Infrastructure department. He / She will be interacting with other Departments/Teams, vendor, System integrator and other stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Hardware infrastructure.
- Build and Maintain IT Infrastructure to meet Security Compliances: SOC2, GDPR, ISO-27001
- Pro-Active Monitoring and Alerting for all Infrastructure
- Capacity Planning – Smart Tracking of Expenditure (Cap-Ex vs Op-Ex)
- Scalable and Cost Optimize Infrastructure
- Defined OLA’s to meet the Deliverables.
- Organisation Access Management (Azure Active Directory, SSO)
- Help Desk Responsibilities includes Laptop/Desktop and all software installed as per the company policies.
- Experience working with Linux/UNIX/Windows OS administration
Required Experience •
- 12+ years of IT Leadership experience
- Good knowledge of SOC2/ISO27001
- Extensive support experience with virtualization technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SDLC and Project Management Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, users, systems, and deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong team orientation
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- AWS , OCI Experience is an added advantage