Roles & Responsibilities:
· Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud Applications including but not limited to Core HR, Compensation and Talent Management modules.
· Work with Business and cross-functional IT Teams on Requirements Gathering, Product Workshop Demos, write detailed technical & design specifications for configuration and development objects.
· Configure and develop solutions according to the design decision, prototypes, create proof of concepts and conduct demos. Perform end to end testing with business and cross-functional IT teams.
· In-depth experience in developing integrations using HCM Extracts, BI Publisher Integrations, Webservices (REST API’s), Reports using OBIEE with dashboards & BI Publisher, data conversion templates and scripts using HDL, configuring Fast Formulas, Approval Workflows, Page Personalization, Autocomplete Rules, and Application Security.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
· Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to communicate to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams.
· Oracle HCM Cloud Certification desired.
· Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
· Works well under pressure and can handle multiple demands and competing priorities, as well as able to meet specific deadlines.
· Ability to stay ahead of emerging trends in the market and drive innovation in your area of expertise.
Experience and Education:
· Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field.
· Prior Oracle Cloud implementation experience.
· At least 2 years of hands-on data conversion experience that includes loading data into HCM Cloud.
· 5+ years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud Modules, Integrations and Reporting.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar consulting role or applicable business experience.