Splash Business Intelligence
Data Reporting & Analytics Software
Note: – This role would require the candidate to work in mid/evening shifts, so please apply only if you
are comfortable with working in shifts.
- Act as a technical support resource with an emphasis on Java Web Applications.
- Perform support tech lead role under minimal direction to support, debug and maintain the products.
- Provide system support, including on-call rotation, troubleshooting, and resolving complex system issues.
- Flexible to work in shifts based on customer needs.
- 4-5 years of developing/supporting Java-based web applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Java is a must.
- Must have basic knowledge of Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Must have basic SQL query writing skills.
- Good to have RDBMS knowledge like Oracle/ MySQL etc.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of various HTTP headers, cookies, web APIs, web servers, SSL, and various protocols.
- Knowledge of web/application servers like Apache Tomcat / WebLogic and understanding the basic configuration.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools such as browser console (F12) debugger, postman, fiddler, etc…
- Knowledge of troubleshooting performance issues.
- Good understanding of XML, JSON or YAML, and REST APIs. Should be able to analyze, and understand the access logs, and application logs, and reverse engineer the code to debug the flow.
- Should be able to debug the code and pinpoint the issue or defect.
- Good knowledge of Problem-solving and incident management processes.
- Knowledge of any Business Intelligence (BI) is an added advantage.
- Should have experience in Managing issues and requests logged through JIRA.
- Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL Query,